You Need a Bankruptcy Attorney On Your Side
Gerald B. Glazer has been a Sacramento bankruptcy attorney for over 25 years and has helped thousands through bankruptcy. Gerry Glazer is the attorney to have when you need someone knowledgeable in both conventional and complicated bankruptcy.
Bankruptcy is a major decision that can be perilous if not managed correctly and that starts with a comprehensive evaluation of your situation and goals. It may be that bankrutpcy is not necessary. It could be that you must act immediately to save your property. You will not know until you have been fully advised of your available options.
Sacramento bankruptcy attorney Gerald Glazer offers a free, no obligation initial consultation to discuss in confidence your situation; reasonable fees that are set in advance; and even the possibility of paying your legal fees over time. Call Glazer Bankruptcy now at 916-442-3111 and schedule your free consultation or talk with someone about your concerns.
- Bill collector calls and letters stop. We deal with your creditors, not you.
- Home foreclosure is halted. Stay in your house with the full protection of the federal court.
- Garnishment from your paycheck sent to creditors is blocked. We may even get some of that money back.
- Reposession of your car, truck, boat, or other property is stopped. Keep your property while we work out a plan.
- Debt relief is immediate. Stop paying creditors until a repayment plan is approved.
- Discharge your debt. All or part of your debts can be gone forever.
- Fresh start without the heavy buden of old bills.